Date:      30 Oct 2002 19:58:39 -0500
From:      "William N. Culler Jr." <william@neo.rr.com>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   update to bonobo-activation 1.0.4 problems

I am running 4.7 RELEASE and today I just so happened to run a
portupgrade that upgraded bonobo-activation to 1.0.4 this went fine, but
when I restarted Gnome it locked up while loading the desktop which
never succeeded to load.  I reinstalled bonobo-activation 1.0.3 and it
loaded fine.  I decided to go ahead and do a fresh install of the Gnome2
port to see if that fixed the problem, but everything that depends on
the new bonobo-activation fails to compile and errors out after
bonobo-activation 1.0.4 is compiled and installed.  Just wanted to bring
it to people's attention.