Date:      Sat, 07 Mar 1998 23:28:48 -0300
From:      Capriotti <capriotti@geocities.com>
To:        Brian Somers <brian@Awfulhak.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Talking about PPP

Actually it was a silly problem with the modem initialization string, which
was already solved. (I've used a file from a site, an it had a typo)

PPP, after I said "dial" was trying to dial with no access to modem, and,
changing the ppp.config a little bit made the ppp answerr "What" when I
said "dial".

But that was all.

Thanks to all of you who helped me with this !