Date:      Wed, 20 Sep 2006 14:42:13 -0600 (CST)
From:      Brett McLain <bjm336@mail.usask.ca>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   can't find my hard drive

Hi, i've got a Windows XP pro computer with two drives.  Ones a 80gb
western digital raptor, and the other is a 7200.10 seagate 320gb drive.
 The 320 gb drive has two partitions....one thats 29.5 gb and is in
fat32 mode (i'm hoping to use it for freebsd) and then the rest is for
my media.  My boot and copy of xp are on the raptor.  I'm trying to
install freebsd 6.1 release but its not seeing my other drive (i don't
think?) all I can see at the install screen is my raptor drive.  I even
tried unplugging my main raptor drive and installing to the seagate,
but it says no drives found.  It discovers it in the registry and
stuff....anyone have some ideas?

-Brett McLain