Date:      Fri, 22 Oct 1999 20:42:56 -0400
From:      Joann Hoblitz <jhoblitz@erols.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Thank You

    I would like to say thank you for all the help I have recieved from
the mailing list .
You people are friendly, helpful and extremely patient when I do not
explain the question right. Also since I recently(past 4 weeks) replaced
my linux system with FREEBSD I have had the most stable system I have
ever run. Thanks for a great OS and thanks for all the help.
                    Chad