Date:      Thu, 11 Oct 2001 06:36:13 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Omer Faruk Sen <ofsenfreebsd@yahoo.com>
To:        Odhiambo Washington <wash@wananchi.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        drinkster3@hotmail.com
Subject:   Re: Alcatel ADSL/USB problems

Demand dialing has nothing to do with that 4 seconds
problem. I have read somewhere that that is the
problem of that driver in FreeBSD. I suggest you to
use linux speedtouch driver thus a linux box as your
gateway. I have also read somewhere that Linux driver
has buffer overflows. I don't know if that is solved
:)