Date:      Sun, 14 Oct 2007 14:43:47 +0200
From:      "L. Derksen" <LDerksen@Conzales.demon.nl>
To:        ache@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: png-1.2.22

Hello,

I did get a message from portaudit that my 'png-1.2.18'-package was a
security risk. So I updated my portstree with 'portsnap fetch update',
deleted the png-package (make deinstall) and then tried to install the
current png-package (1.2.22). Now the tree gives me the message:

===>  png-1.2.18 has known vulnerabilities:
=> png -- multiple vulnerabilities.
   Reference:
<http://www.FreeBSD.org/ports/portaudit/172acf78-780c-11dc-b3f4-0016179b2dd5.html>;
=> Please update your ports tree and try again.
*** Error code 1

Question:
Why is my ports tree not up to date with png-1.2.22? When i do a
'portsnap fetch update' it gives me that my tree is up to date.

Thanks in advance,
L. Derksen