Date:      Fri, 15 Oct 1999 16:06:29 -0700
From:      whitehat@home.com
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   bootloader

Ok, for the moment I must erase FreeBSD off my system (sadly) so I
wanted to know how I could safely do that.  Do I just delete the freebsd
partition? Will that automaticly uninstall the FreeBSD bootloader as
well? I want the bootloader and freebsd gone for now, until I get a
better computer with more space.  Your response is appreciated.