Date:      Fri, 14 May 1999 14:57:22 +0200
From:      Klaus Herrmann <klaus.herrmann@gmx.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Mail & FTP-Upload Problems

Hello!
As nobody on the german mailing-list could help me, i'm posting this here=
=2E
Maybe you've already had such a problem some time ago, but I couldn't fin=
anything maching in the archives...
So, this is my problem:
Whenever I'm trying to send an email or ftp-upload a file, and the messag=
e/file
is bigger than 1KB, the connection breaks down after the first KB. It doe=
s not
matter, which mailserver or ftp-server I choose, it always fails. But sma=
ller
uploads / mails just work, so does ftp-upload of larger files onto localh=
ost.
With Win 95, all this stuph works fine, so the problem seems to be on my =
side.

My Computer is a stand-alone PC (AMD K6-2 300, 64MB RAM) running FreeBSD
3.1-Stable. I've got a dial-up internet-connection using isdn4bsd 0.71 on=
 a AVM
Fritz! Card PCI, I use SPPP. Hope that's enough information.
Anyone who knows what the problem is?

Thank you,
=09Klaus