Date:      Sun, 1 Nov 2009 21:17:43 +0100
From:      IdeasForChange.TV <engage@ideasforchange.tv>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Ideas For Change launches in closed beta today

We are very proud to have finalized the first step in building this platfor=
m that will become an active tool to improve our world.

Against all good advice that we should build first and then connect the wor=
ld, we decided that we are nothing without your knowledge. Without your inp=
ut. And we said that we wanted to build this project from a different angle=
=2E We have the tools, we have the team, we have some funding but we need you=
 guys to engage and tell us what your community needs. How we can help.

We will build the biggest online community on sustainable topics, we will g=
ive you access and the keys to build your own subgroups both closed and pub=
lic. But without taking this first step to ask for your opinion we would be=
 working with old obsolete models.

The films you see are just a fragment of what will come, the texts are just=
 a start. If you need a login please ask us, if you want to contribute othe=
rwise, sponsor a subcategory or need anything more please don=B4t hesitate =
to ask.

So please enjoy, spread the word and engage!

The Ideas For Change Global Team

Visit the web site IdeasForChange.TV

To unsubscribe, please reply with the word unsubscribe. Sorry if we bothere=
d you!

Project and website by Dabber.tv