Date:      Thu, 14 Feb 2002 22:01:31 +0700
From:      budsz <budsan02@bdg.centrin.net.id>
To:        Donnie Jones <donniejones18@yahoo.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Flood mIRC

On Thu, Feb 14, 2002 at 09:21:02AM -0500, Donnie Jones wrote:
>If you follow the link they give that you posted....
>http://kline.dal.net/exploits/akills.htm
>For each exploit, it explains how to fix the problem to be able to reconnect to the irc server.

Thanks very much, I have follow the intructions in
http://kline.dal.net/exploits/akill.htm, I used some antivirus to
client trojan in my windows box but doesn't resolve my problem,
something I can connect to DALnet server, something I can't connect, how
about my FreeBSD box...? it's infected trojan...? how to scan it? any
sugestion..?

TIA

--
budsz