Date:      Fri, 26 Jun 1998 11:02:17 -0700
From:      Cawston-Grant <Ebus45@mail.island.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Help!

Will I Lose Windows95 or 3.11 If I Install FreeBSD?
Please Get Back To Me Because I Wan't To Download It Right Away!
What Will Happen To Windows If I Install BSD?
Will I Have The Chose Of Opening Windows or FreeBSD?

Please Ansur. These And Get Back ASAP

I Think You Guys Are Great To Make An Operating System I Was Thinking
About Making One My Self But Know now That I Could Not Top Yours So Game
Up!

Ross CG