Date:      Tue, 22 Apr 1997 17:24:25 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Doug White <dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu>
Cc:        "David M. Meyer" <meyer@network-services.uoregon.edu>, multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: multicast on freebsd?

The latest driver bt848 is at rah.star-gate.com:/pub/bt848-clip.tar.gz
Please do get this version if you decide to get a WinCast TV .

Officially, it is part of FreeBSD 3.0-current and you can compile
the driver on 2.2 however with earlier versions of freebsd it will not
compile.

Whats great about the WinCast TV is that they are cheap about $120
and they are excellent PCI video capture boards plus they come with
a tuner so combine with fxtv you can turn your PC into a TV 8)

Do a net search with netscape to locate your nearest dealer which
carries WinCast TVs.

	Enjoy,
	Amancio