Date:      Fri, 2 Jun 2000 10:20:15 -0700
From:      Ryan.Gamo@sce.com
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   COBOL

Is there something out there that will let me run COBOL programs under
FreeBSD? Preferably a free software package. I run version 3.3 and found
nothing under ports.

Why COBOL? Ease of creation, maintenance, etc... and the ability to process
data repetitively and accurately. I plan on making HTML reports with it.

Thanks,
                               Ryan M. Gamo
                      IT Application Services - TDBU
                 Phone: (626)308-6696 * Fax: (626)308-6390
                      Pager: (888)586-7992 PIN 318489
                             "KNOW YOUR ROLE"