Date:      Fri, 10 Sep 1999 11:26:57 -0500
From:      "Alejandro Ramirez" <ales@megared.net.mx>
To:        "Joe Mays" <jfmays@launchpad.win.net>, <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Reboot - time changed

Hi,

    Maybe a failling CMOS Battery in your system??? You can check this out,
by shutting down your system and bring it back to the BIOS screen and check
the time in there, if it changes, the problem its in your battery
(hardware), if everithing its ok, and when the system(FreeeBSD) starts up if
the system changes the time, thats very weird, but you certanly have a
software problem

Good Luck...

Ales