Date:      Fri, 21 Aug 1998 08:50:22 -0500 (CDT)
From:      "Mark O'Lear" <mgolear@ilstu.edu>
To:        "Jonathan M. Bresler" <jmb@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        wettoast <wettoast@sprint.ca>, pparri@crossfields.com, fenner@parc.xerox.com, freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG

I think the part of the unsubscribe that is failing is
when the "auth" part is sent back on two lines.  I tried
several times to unsubscribe using the two line version
of the "auth" reply, with failure each time:

  auth xxxxxxxx unsubscribe freebsd-security \
  Mark.Olear@Colorado.EDU

Finally I tried again using the one line "auth" version and
everything worked fine:

This is not a problem with any other list, only the
freebsd-security list, as I sent all of my "auth" replies
back with two lines on the other lists.

Please note that I am _not_ looking to get off of any
list any more, so please don't remove me from any.

Mark