Date:      Mon, 09 Nov 1998 12:07:41 +1100
From:      Michael Still <michaels@NATSEM.canberra.edu.au>
To:        Doug White <dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu>
Cc:        Michael Still <michael.still@NATSEM.canberra.edu.au>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Firewalls built with FreeBSD

We are a research centre at a University. I don't pay for the big pipe into
the campus, and have very little to do with it. We have a dedicated firewall
(a Cisco), but we also want to have another firewall, so that we can have a
DMZ inbetween.

We also consider it desirable to have radically different OS's on the two
firewalls.\

Michael

--
Michael Still, Network Manager, Natsem, University of Canberra, Australia
Phone: 02 6201 2752 or +61414 382 568