Date:      Thu, 19 Jul 2001 08:03:27 +0800
From:      "Metal Head" <high@bsdmail.org>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Please help me! login_tty and getty errors scroll down my screen!

Hello,
    Please help me, my server is going crazy! I tried to setup sshd and popper and something went wrong. I commented out all the sshd lines, but left the popper(pop3 in the inetd.conf, I uncommented it) like i had modified it. Here is the uname -a output with the 2 error outputs under it. Thank you!!!!!

 	Gabriel Rossetti

FreeBSD greenhouse.dynu.com 4.3-RELEASE FreeBSD 4.3-RELEASE #0: Sat Apr 21 10:54:49 GMT 2001     jkh@narf.osd.bsdi.com:/usr/src/sys/compile/GENERIC  i386

getty[484]: login_tty /dev/console: Operation not supported by device

init: getty repeating too quickly on port /dev/console, sleeping 30 secs