Date:      Sat, 5 May 2007 08:52:00 -0700
From:      David Benfell <benfell@parts-unknown.org>
To:        Noah <admin2@enabled.com>
Cc:        John Levine <johnl@iecc.com>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: qmail virtual domain and alias

--6c2NcOVqGQ03X4Wi

On Sat, 05 May 2007 08:35:43 -0700, Noah wrote:
>  Hi John,
>=20
>  hahaha - now that is a funny response.
>=20
>  I thought my explanation was fairly clear.  Also domain.com is a sample=
=20
>  domain name and really has nothing to do with the issue at hand.  Sample=
=20
>  domain names are used all the time In examples and should not hinder=20
>  arriving or providing solutions to configuring qmail aliases and=20
>  virtualdomains.
>=20
But particularly in anything that has anything to do with domains, one
approach is to test configurations externally for problems that may not
be apparent internally.  In order to do this, you must provide accurate
information.

--=20
David Benfell, LCP
benfell@parts-unknown.org
---
Resume available at http://www.parts-unknown.org/
NOTE: I sign all messages with GnuPG (0DD1D1E3).

--6c2NcOVqGQ03X4Wi

--6c2NcOVqGQ03X4Wi--