Date:      Sun, 1 Sep 2002 22:23:03 +0400
From:      =?koi8-r?B?69LV3svP19PLycog4czFy9PFyg==?= <kruch@mail.spbnit.ru>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   problem with ppp

Hello,friends!
I have a problem with ppp.I use FreeBSD 4.5,my modem is Lucent
Winmodem 56K and i have installed a driver for it (ltmdm).When i am
trying to connect to the Internet whith X-isp all goes just fine,i
have the good speed and so on,but when i launch Netscape
Navigator,Lynx or any other i-net programms i have messages like
"could'n connect to host","not connected" and so on,everithing told me
that i am offline!What should i do?
Best regards,
Alexey Kruchkovsky.