Date:      Sat, 2 Sep 2006 08:03:11 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Dino Vliet <dino_vliet@yahoo.com>
To:        Scott Mitchell <scott+lists.freebsd@fishballoon.org>, Support-CK <ck@yourserveradmin.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: memorystick usage on freebsd...now what:-)

There we go...:-) I worked precisely as you said!!
Thanks for the FAST answer.

Made me have to post this to the ubuntu mailinglist:

No sweat...already solved this in FreeBSD. There I
could mount the partition very easily after it was
detected by the kernel and showed up in the dmesg.

Thanks for reading this though.

I'm NOT starting a flame ware, but I will always come
back to FreeBSD!!

Thanks

--- Scott Mitchell