Date:      Thu, 16 Nov 2000 22:15:54 -0700
From:      "joe lawrence" <joelawrence15@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   proxy help

hi i am a new user and we have a Internet proxy that servers all the
networked computers to the inter net! AND THE GUY THAT DID ALL THE STUFF TO
MAKE IT IS BARELY HERE ANY MORE AND I WANT TO MAKE MY OWN PROXY AND SWITCH
COMPUTER'S !! OK I HAVE A COMPUTER'S WITH NEW VERSION OF FREEBSD AND IS ALSO
NETWORK AND THE INTERNET IS WORKING ION IT SO WHAT DO I DO NOW AND WHAT
PROGRAM(S) SHOULD I LOOK AND USE TO MAKE A INTERNET PROXY. as what we could
be running and if you know or have a idea can you please help. me thanks! OR
point me to a install tutorial....

sincerely:
     Joe