Date:      Fri, 21 Jan 2000 14:54:37 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Jonathon McKitrick <jcm@dogma.freebsd-uk.eu.org>
To:        keramida@ceid.upatras.gr
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: zsh alias question

On Thu, 20 Jan 2000, Giorgos Keramidas wrote:
>I used vipw and added the home directory at the end of the `toor' line.
>
>    toor:*:0:0:Bourne-again Superuser:/root:/bin/sh

So does toor need a home directory in order to have a different
password from root?  At this point, when i su or login as toor, when i
run passwd or chsh, it references root.

Also, i DLed the development version of zsh, and when i run 'su -m
root' it says
root: unable to open input file: root

Same thing with toor

toor: unable to open inupt file: toor

Is this input file a zsh file, or something else?

-jm

"The light that burns twice as bright burns half as long, and you have
burned so very, very brightly."