Date:      Mon, 21 May 2001 10:23:50 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Luigi Rizzo <luigi@info.iet.unipi.it>
To:        "Orville R. Weyrich.Jr" <orville@weyrich.com>
Cc:        Chojin <chojin@nerim.net>, freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Restricting traffic on one interface

> Thanks for the suggestion, but where do I get ipf?  I don't see it in the

it is part of the base system.

BTW both ipfilter and ipfw seem to do the job you want, so recommending
the use of one instead of the other is as technically sound as
saying to disconnect the network cable on the internal side (which
is the most secure thing you can do provided you do not have a
wireless card on the motherboard...  these days you cannot trust
anything anymore!)

	cheers
	luigi