Date:      Sun, 3 Aug 1997 14:30:50 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Doug White <dwhite@gdi.uoregon.edu>
To:        contact@axene.com
Cc:        www@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: http://www.freebsd.org/commercial.html

On Sat, 2 Aug 1997, Axene Contact wrote:

> In http://www.freebsd.org/commercial.html you wrote:
>
> | If you know of other companies supporting FreeBSD that should be added
> | to this page, please be sure to let us know.
>

> AXENE provides an Office suite for FreeBSD.
> Xclamation (DTP software), XQuad (Spreadsheet), XAllWrite (Word Processor)...

( I hope the PTB don't mind me heading off the standard response here. )

If you'd like to add an entry to the Commerical Gallery, submit a
HTML-tagged paragraph of the entry you'd like to add and our crack team of
Webmasters will get you added in as soon as possible.

Thanks for your interest in FreeBSD!

Spam routed to /dev/null by Procmail    | Death to Cyberpromo