Date:      Thu, 11 Apr 2013 04:39:39 -0400
From:      Jason Hellenthal <jhellenthal@dataix.net>
To:        Jean <Jean@femrice.com>
Cc:        freebsd-net <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: SFP/SFP+ , PCI Express Gigabit Ethernet NIC Card supplier, 10G NIC, Server Adapter Intel chipsets

You have already written to this list earlier. Give it up.

--=20
 Jason Hellenthal
 JJH448-ARIN
 -(^2(N-1))

On Apr 11, 2013, at 4:14, Jean <Jean@femrice.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>=20
>=20
> I am jean and very glad to know you from Google website .Checked your webs=
ite and maybe your customer need our=20
>=20
> products so Write to you and talk about whether we could cooperate with ea=
ch other in the further .
>=20
>=20
> we are the manufacturer of PCI Express 1G &10G Ethernet NIC Card(Server Ad=
apter NIC Cards),Intel chipsets, Our=20
>=20
> Femrice brand .CE,FC,ROHS, Stock, lifetime warranty.Very good price in the=
 market.=20
>=20
>=20
> we also supply SFP ,SFP+,XFP and other special modules .
>=20
>=20
> The Following one is our mainly NIC Cards:
>=20
>=20
> Fiber cards :
>=20
>=20
> 1. PCI Express(x4/) Dual Port Gigabit Ethernet NIC Card, Fiber NIC Card , S=
FP Slot ,LC, Intel82571EB Chipset controller , Type Number : 10002PF
>=20
>=20
> 2. PCI Express (x4) Dual Port Gigabit Ethernet NIC Card, Fiber NIC Card ,S=
FP Slot ,LC, Intel82576EB Chipset controller ,   Type Number : 10002EF
>=20
>=20
> 3.PCI Express(x4)   Dual Port Gigabit Ethernet NIC Card, Fiber NIC Card ,S=
FP Slot ,LC, Intel82580DBChipset controller ,  Type Number : 1G2DB580-SFP
>=20
>=20
> 4. PCI Express (x4) Single Port Gigabit Ethernet NIC Card, Fiber NIC Card ,=
SFP Slot ,LC, Intel82572EI Chipset controller ,   Type Number : 10001PF
>=20
>=20
> 5. PCI Express (x1) Single Port Gigabit Ethernet NIC Card, Fiber NIC Card ,=
SFP Slot ,LC, Intel82583 Chipset controller ,   Type Number : 1GPF583-SFP
>=20
>=20
> 6. PCI Express (x4) Quad Port Gigabit Ethernet NIC Card, Fiber NIC Card ,S=
FP Slot ,LC, Intel82580EB Chipset controller ,   Type Number : 10004PF
>=20
>=20
> 7.PCI Express (x8) Dual Port 10G Ethernet NIC Card, Fiber NIC Card ,SFP Sl=
ot ,LC, Intel82599ES Chipset controller ,   Type Number : 10G2BF-SFP+
>=20
>=20
> 8.  PCI Express(x4/) Dual Port/Single Port Gigabit Ethernet NIC Card, Fibe=
r , SFP Slot ,LC, Intel82571EB Chipset controller , just  Transmissive  no
>=20
> receiver functions Type Number : 1G2BF571-TX (Mainly used in Uni-direction=
al GAP )
>=20
>=20
> 9.PCI Express(x4/) Dual Port/Single Port Gigabit Ethernet NIC Card, Fiber ,=
 SFP Slot ,LC, Intel82571EB Chipset controller ,  just Receiver no