Date:      Mon, 4 Nov 1996 11:26:28 -0800 (PST)
From:      Doug White <dwhite@gdi.uoregon.edu>
To:        Gunnar Tjernefeldt <gun-qq@algonet.se>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: CD with UNIX for PC

On Sun, 3 Nov 1996, Gunnar Tjernefeldt wrote:

> We have been looking at your home page and would like to order a CD of a
> UNIX version that is not too complicated. Our PC is an ordinary machine
> with Intel motherboard Premiere II, Pentium 90, 16 MB. At the moment we use
> Windows 95.

Welll, "UNIX" and "complicated" go really well together, so don't think
it's going to be as easy as using Windows 95.  It does take some
knowledge, or someone who does and a good book.

> I noticed it is possible to order on line but since our communication has
> now firewall, we cannot give our VISA account number this way. Could you
> possible E-mail us, telling us of your telefax number and the total amount
> in USD we have to pay, including mail (US mail will be all right). Thanks
> in advance.

Just below the link to the ordering area were the phone numbers.  Here
they are again:

voice, direct dial:  (510) 674-0783
Fax:  (510) 674-0821

This is in the US.