Date:      Sun, 16 May 1999 09:06:44 -0700
From:      Jake Burkholder <jake@checker.org>
To:        java@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: TYA 1.3v2 just released

> Hi,
>
> I've just released for you another version (1.3v2)
> of TYA JIT compiler for the Linux and FreeBSD platforms.

I've made a port of this,

pending/11734	New Port: tya JIT compiler for Java

if anyone with some pull around here wants to take a look
at it.

The shujit port it still pending as well

pending/11491	new port of shujit java compiler

but I can't get it to build anymore on 4.0-CURRENT...
I sent a followup saying so; maybe someone who knows more could
figure out why.

Jake