Date:      Fri, 18 Jun 1999 15:13:21 -0400
From:      Christopher Michaels <ChrisMic@clientlogic.com>
To:        "'vagner@WWW.TIMANDPATRICK.COM'" <vagner@WWW.TIMANDPATRICK.COM>, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: sharing drives

Not quite sure what you want to do..  If I understand you so far.. you have
samba setup and have the following working.

	FreeBSD --> Windows

Now, do you want to do
	Windows --> FreeBSD
or
	FreeBSD --> FreeBSD
?

If you want the 1st option, you're looking for sharity-light.  Rumba was
renamed.
If you're looking for the 2nd option, I would strongly suggest NFS over
screwing around with samba/sharity-light.