Date:      Wed, 15 Dec 2004 09:24:16 -0700
From:      Tyler Gee <geekout@gmail.com>
To:        David Adam <zanchey@ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au>
Cc:        freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Home Network, step by step?

I would also recommend going with pf.  As David said, the
documentation is fantastic, it can do a myriad of things and is (IMO)
quickly going to become the standard.  The pf documentation includes
three common scenarios, one of which is a home network with port
forwarding, so you shouldn't have problems.  Also, check out
bsdforums.org and just do a search and you will find a lot of things.

-wtgee