Date:      Mon, 2 Aug 1999 09:21:44 -0500 (CDT)
From:      john sconier <kns@enteract.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   sound on laptop Dell Latitude cpi??

Hi,

I'm trying to get sound working on a dell latitude under 4.0-current.
I've read the old postings to the mailing lists however the suggestions do
not appear to work.  I have created the devices and made the correct links
according to the sound.doc.  I've also added the pcm0 line to my kernel
config file.  Is there anyone that has a dell latitude that sound actually
works in.

Sorry for the crosspost,
KNS

PS:   Is there more documentation on pnp.  The PNP man page is not very
specific.