Date:      Fri, 14 Jan 2000 13:45:56 +0100
From:      Alexander Maret <maret@atrada.de>
To:        'Gunnar Flygt' <flygt@sr.se>
Cc:        "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Amanda Problems

I already did this and didn't get a response. That's why I hope to
get answers from freebsd-questions.

But meanwhile I solved a part of my problem as described in my 2. posting.
Unfortunately I now get an exit status of 0x100 from amandad.
As I searched arround in the mail archives I saw that many people have
problems with daemons exiting 0x100 when they are started by inetd.

Perhaps this is not a amandad problem but a problem of inetd.

Alex