Date:      Fri, 2 Jun 2000 13:41:44 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Kenneth Wayne Culver <culverk@wam.umd.edu>
To:        "J. Goodleaf" <goodleaf@goodleaf.net>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Tempertaure monitoring

most of the monitors for FreeBSd only work with winbond hardware
monitoring chips... including the one I
made... http://www.wam.umd.edu/~culverk at the bottom of the screen will
show you a screenshot. It probably won't work with your system though

| Kenneth Culver              | FreeBSD: The best OS around.    |
| Unix Systems Administrator  | ICQ #: 24767726                 |
| and student at The          | AIM: muythaibxr                 |
| The University of Maryland, | Website: (Under Construction)   |
| College Park.	              | http://www.wam.umd.edu/~culverk/|