Date:      Thu, 26 Oct 2000 12:59:07 -0400
From:      media@ct1.nai.net
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   disabling default boot??

I am running FreeBSD 3.4 and Windows 95 on a 133/586.  With boot manager
installed, it defaults to the last OS run.  So if I'm not actively watching
the screen, it will automatically boot whichever OS I ran last.  Is there
any I can disable the default selection in boot manager so that it will
wait for my input (F1, F2, etc.) before selecting an OS??