Date:      Wed, 15 May 2002 14:32:16 -0800
From:      RapidFX <greg@beldamar.com>
To:        freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re[2]: Patch/Announcement for DHCPD remote root hole?

Hello...
So true.
So very true with unix/linux world.
It's pretty sad how people control others by insulting them.
If I had a thought, I sure wouldn't post it to most lists because of
lame comments.
Now i've posted, now I wait for the flame...........
If you have nothing nice to say, keep your freaking mouth shut.
There is too much of the "admin's should know everything or they are
lame admins" arguments...
Anyway, enough rambling....
Enjoy the day.

BG> It's sadder still that the flamers have pushed many of those who support
BG> the ideas I'm expressing here into private mail because they don't want
BG> to be flamed.
BG> --Brett

- --
Greg S. Wirth