Date:      Thu, 26 Oct 2000 09:58:26 -0700
From:      Drew Tomlinson <drewt@writeme.com>
To:        "FreeBSD Questions (E-mail)" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Can't find 4.1.1-Stable Distribution

For the past two days, I have attempted to view the ports collection via
FTP.  After connecting to the FTP server (I've tried several in the US), I
get an error stating "Warning:  Can't find the '4.1.1-Stable' distribution
on the FTP Server..." and then gives me a chance to connect to another
server.  This used to work with this version.  Any ideas what has happened?

Thanks,

Drew