Date:      Fri, 12 Sep 2003 10:36:28 +0100
From:      "Paul Cocker" <paul.cocker@fph-tr.nhs.uk>
To:        "Guy Van Sanden" <n.b@myrealbox.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE:

Oops :)

-----Original Message-----
From: Guy Van Sanden [mailto:n.b@myrealbox.com]
Sent: 12 September 2003 10:30
To: Paul Cocker
Cc: freebsd-questions@freebsd.org

We'll try to keep it a secret :-)

On Fri, 2003-09-12 at 11:00, Paul Cocker wrote:
> PLEASE NOTE:
> This e-mail message is confidential and privileged. It is intended =
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. =
If you are not the intended recipient, please accept our apologies; do =
not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take any =
action on reliance of its content. To do so is strictly prohibited and =
may be unlawful. Please inform us that the message has been sent to you =
in error before deleting it. Thank you for your co-operation.

PLEASE NOTE: