Date:      Thu, 21 Jan 1999 11:03:53 -0500
From:      Bill G <billg@cyberwar.com>
To:        Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au>
Cc:        mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: laptop install hangs

I found out what FreeBSD didn't like about my laptop -- the Power Management.
When I turned off APM in the BIOS, my problems disappeared, and I was up and
running in no time!  If anyone like like to know about my BIOS, or any tests
I can do to help an individual or the FreeBSD project, please let me know.

Sorry for the mess below - I tried to cut out the junk, but wanted to leave
all the important comments for anyone in the future who might run into the
same problem.

Bill