Date:      Wed, 24 Jan 2001 17:06:58 -0600
From:      Christopher Farley <chris@northernbrewer.com>
To:        "Kasper (swebase)" <kasper@swebase.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Fw: JSP

Kasper (swebase) (kasper@swebase.com) wrote:

> Is here anyone who can help me to get java server pages to work on my FreeBSD box?

You will need to install a Java Development Kit (see /usr/ports/java
for several options), and then install Jakarta Tomcat. Tomcat is
in the ports collection as well, I believe. Information on Tomcat
can be found at http://jakarta.apache.org

Tomcat can be used as a stand-alone web server, but you would be better
off integrating Tomcat with Apache (/usr/ports/www/apache*).

--
Christopher Farley
www.northernbrewer.com