Date:      Fri, 24 Mar 2000 09:59:39 +0100
From:      Thierry.Herbelot@alcatel.fr
To:        Murat Balaban <balabanm@boun.edu.tr>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: HPT UDMA-66

Hello,

the HPT 366 is very well supported in the latest 4.0 release of FreeBSD with the new ata driver
(it is not supported in the 3.4 version)

     TfH

Murat Balaban <balabanm@boun.edu.tr> on 23/03/2000 21:35:48

 To:      freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG

 cc:      (bcc: Thierry HERBELOT/FR/ALCATEL)

 Subject: HPT UDMA-66

Hi !

We have assembled a pc with an Abit B6 II mainboard with HPT UDMA-66
controller. We have a 15 Gigs UDMA66 Quantum Fireball HDD.

I'd like to learn whether FreeBSD supports HPT UDMA66 or not.

Thanx ...

                                                       - Murat Balaban