Date:      Thu, 22 Mar 2001 08:33:13 -0600
From:      Mike Meyer <mwm@mired.org>
To:        "Ted Mittelstaedt" <tedm@toybox.placo.com>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: dialup modem (some off topic stuff)

Ted Mittelstaedt <tedm@toybox.placo.com> types:

Nokia seems to be doing something better than Ericsson. I've got one
of the bitsy fashion phones (because it's the only one available with
IR modem capability except for Ericssons) with no external antenna,
and it's usable in places the Ericsson - with a small external antenna
- wasn't. Of course, the Ericsson was pretty much junk anyway, which
is why I got a Nokia and gave away the Ericssons.

	<mike