Date:      Wed, 22 Nov 2000 17:14:53 +0200
From:      Sheldon Hearn <sheldonh@uunet.co.za>
To:        opentrax@email.com
Cc:        imp@village.org, security-officer@freebsd.org, arch@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: New security policy for FreeBSD 3.x

[Cross-post to -arch is ridiculous, follow-up to -chat]

On Wed, 22 Nov 2000 07:06:32 PST, opentrax@email.com wrote:

> Thank you for taking the time to explain this Warner.
> The original advisory was not as clear. However, I still fell
> a bit confused.

Probably because you haven't read
http://www.freebsd.org/handbook/cutting-edge.html .

Once you've read it, you're welcome to send patches for improving it.
In fact, the documentation project folks are so fanatical that they'll
usually accept contributions that are not in patch format and work your
stuff into the files manually.

But keep in mind that no matter how good you help us make the
documentation, there'll always be some idiot out there who refuses to
read it.

Ciao,
Sheldon.