Date:      Mon, 23 Feb 1998 13:16:30 -0800
From:      John-Mark Gurney <gurney_j@efn.org>
To:        Robert Nordier <rnordier@iafrica.com>
Cc:        rssh@grad.kiev.ua, ports@FreeBSD.ORG, Hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: TenDRA C++

Robert Nordier scribbled this message on Feb 23:
> I'll be uploading a substantially revised set, also incorporating
> some feedback, to
>
>     http://users.iafrica.com/r/rn/rnordier/programs/FreeBSD/
>
> around this time tomorrow.  Apart from that, there's a handful of
> further changes, and a couple of bugs to track, and I hope the C
> side will be ready.

have you gotten the dyanmic compiling working?  so that you don't get
all the RSS text relocation messages?

--
  John-Mark Gurney                          Modem/FAX: +1 541 683 6954
  Cu Networking					  P.O. Box 5693, 97405

  Live in Peace, destroy Micro$oft, support free software, run FreeBSD
	    Don't trust anyone you don't have the source for