Date:      Wed, 13 Sep 2000 21:05:45 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Javier Henderson <javier@KJSL.COM>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        javier@mate.kjsl.com
Subject:   mod_php3 port with IMAP support: broken?

Greetings,

	I've FreeBSD 4.1-STABLE with a fresh ports tree. I first
installed imap-uw, then apache13-modssl, and all went well. I then
tried to install mod_php3, enabling zLib, IMAP and MySQL support (zLib
and MySQL are on by default). Something isn't right:

configure:4899: checking preferred dbm library
configure:5064: checking for mod_charset compatibility option
configure:5087: checking for fhttpd module support
configure:5127: checking for IMAP support
(end of "config.log")
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/www/mod_php3.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/www/mod_php3.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/www/mod_php3.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/www/mod_php3.

	It builds and installs fine without IMAP support, however.

	Any ideas?

-jav