Date:      Fri, 26 Mar 2004 12:32:50 +0800
From:      Stephen Liu <satimis@icare.com.hk>
To:        freebsd-openoffice@freebsd.org
Subject:   Chinese fonts question

Hi folks,

=46reeBSD 5.2
OOo 1.1.0
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

I found following packages on /usr/ports/chinese which I can download and=20
install on my OS

1) p5-Encode-HanConvert-0.28: Traditional and Simplified Chinese mappings
What is this package for ?

2) zh-hc-3.0: Hanzi Converter -- converts between GB and BIG-5 codes
=46rom its short description it seems to be a Traditional Chinese font and=
=20
Simplified Chinese font converter.  This will be an interesting package to =
me=20
if it can convert the entire Chinese document between Traditional/Simplifie=
d=20
with highlight and click operation

3) zh-moettf-2.0_1: Three Chinese BIG5 TrueType fonts: Kai LiShu Sung SungE=
xt
I suppose it is a collection of Traditional Chinese fonts

4) zh-cdict5-1.3: Chinese-English / English-Chinese dictionary
zh-oxford-0.1_1: A English to Chinese(GB) dictionary
zh-stardict-2.2.1_1: English-Chinese dictionary
I suppose they are dictionaries

5) zh-dictd-database-1.4: A Chinese <-> English dictd words database
What is this package for

Kindly advise.

TIA

B.R.