Date:      Thu, 17 Oct 1996 17:19:33 -0400 (EDT)
From:      bmc@WillsCreek.COM
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Cc:        bmc@WillsCreek.COM, william@cs.columbia.edu
Subject:   New tgif port

I've (finally) updated the TGIF port.  I've uploaded the port tarball to
directory ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/incoming as file
`tgif-3.0-p9.tar.gz'.  I did not upload the distribution tarball. (It's
available from several reliable sites on the net, so I didn't see the
point.)

To my knowledge, this is the latest version of tgif.  Bill Cheng, the
author (william@cs.columbia.edu), announced the release of version 3.0-p0
on October 2nd.
----
Brian Clapper ............................................ bmc@WillsCreek.COM
http://www.netaxs.com/~bmc/ ............. PGP public key available on request
The fault lies not with our technologies but with our systems.
	-- Roger Levian