Date:      Fri, 19 Jun 1998 14:51:39 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Jeremy Shaffner <jer@jorsm.com>
To:        Cawston-Grant <Ebus45@mail.island.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Help!

On Fri, 26 Jun 1998, Cawston-Grant wrote:

> Will I Lose Windows95 or 3.11 If I Install FreeBSD?

Only if you screw up.  :)

> Please Get Back To Me Because I Wan't To Download It Right Away!
> What Will Happen To Windows If I Install BSD?

Nothing if you do it right.

> Will I Have The Chose Of Opening Windows or FreeBSD?

If you install a boot manager yes.

> Please Ansur. These And Get Back ASAP
>
> I Think You Guys Are Great To Make An Operating System I Was Thinking
> About Making One My Self But Know now That I Could Not Top Yours So Game
> Up!

You're not serious are you?  ;)

Full documentation is at http://www.freebsd.org/ including detailed
information for people new to FreeBSD and UNIX and information on how to
run multiple operating systems on the same computer.

Good luck.