Date:      Fri, 2 Jun 2000 10:02:54 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Bruce Burden <brucegb@realtime.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org (Freebsd Questions)
Subject:   Re: not recognizing network card

> When I get to the part for hardware the Ethernet card I have installed does
> not show up in the list. I know its supported its a netgear fa310 but its
> not in the list.

	The Netgear FA310 rev. D uses the "dc" driver. And, you are
    right, the description in LINT doesn't say it supports the FA310
    card. You need to look in HARDWARE.TXT to see it listed. Or
    followed the -current mailing list when the "dc" driver rolled a
    bunch of DEC Tulip clones into one package. :-)

							Bruce