Date:      Sat, 26 Sep 1998 16:25:27 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Thomas Howell <tom@intercepts.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   floppy tape drive

please tell how to configure my conner floppy tape drive,when i try to do
- tar cvzf - /usr | ft "/usr save"  it comes back with
 ft: /dev/rft0: Device not configured   i tryed doing MAKEDEV rft0 and it
comes back with rft0 - no such device name,i'm at a loss as to how to
configure this I can't find a reference to a file that configures the
program ft or anything about configureing rft0,i do have the line in my
kernal config file referenceing ft0 Thanks