Date:      Sun, 07 Nov 1999 19:38:37 -0500
From:      "Pedro Fernando Giffuni" <pfgiffun@bachue.usc.unal.edu.co>
To:        jack <jack@germanium.xtalwind.net>, chat@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Judge: "Gates Was Main Culprit"

jack wrote:

> Today Pedro Fernando Giffuni wrote:
>
> > Isn't it a good time to be a FreeBSD user? :-).
>
> Anytime is.

Well yes, but now it's even better. Some people can't imagine the
Internet (or life) without M$.

> > I think M$ is in big trouble.
>
> I wouldn't count on that just yet.
> a) Appeals will go on for years, and years, and ......

The effect of the bare Fact of Findings is important: M$ will have to
behave for some time. I will also expect a reaction from the society
against M$ products.

> b) They lost last time too and the results were negligible.

J++, AFAIK disappeared from the market and is not a Java player anymore.
Even if they can start their evil doings again, theit strategy was
harmed.

cheers,

    Pedro.