Date:      Fri, 21 Jan 2000 08:24:11 -0700
From:      Darren Wiebe <dkwiebe@hagenhomes.com>
To:        Eduardo Huertas <eduhuertas@usa.net>
Cc:        Hector Colmenares <zips@zips.net>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: [Installing StarOffice 5.1a in Spanish]]

At last check the port did work for the english version of StarOffice.
However, I have not tried the Spanish version yet.  There is a german
version if you look in the german ports directory.  I think that it
sounds like a file called applicat.rdb has to be replace with the
correct version.  However, you have to get the correct version off of a
linux box running the same version of StarOffice.

Darren Wiebe
dkwiebe@hagenhomes.com